By Linda Hibbs
Along the best way, teenagers are brought to Indonesian tradition and historical past, the foodstuff, the language, and the usual fantastic thing about this attention-grabbing state! From well known activities to conventional dances, and from daily costume to meals and faculty actions, this multicultural kid's booklet presents glimpses of the typical lifestyles and tradition of this unique, remote land.
Kids will find out about Indonesia via tales, songs, crafts, actions and recipes:
- Learn simple vocabulary from the nationwide language, Bahasa Indonesia
- Make a conventional masks that's worn in the course of targeted ceremonial dances
- Create appealing batik cloths and different crafts for kids
- Experience the adaptation among enormous urban lifestyles in Jakarta as opposed to village living
- Explore the shores and volcanoes in areas reminiscent of Bali and Sumatra
- Enjoy candy cake made with coconut, and more!
Read Online or Download All About Indonesia: Stories, Songs and Crafts for Kids PDF
Similar children's nonfiction people & places books
Seize a glimpse of all of the wonders Wyoming has to provide in C is for Cowboy: A Wyoming Alphabet. This alphabet trip starts "A is for Altitude of mountains that start, the Grand Tetons upward push instantly from the ground. " Written in a two-tier layout with rhyming textual content for more youthful readers and special expository textual content for older reader, C is for Cowboy showcases the various average wonders of this expansive nation.
Georgia's items and companies explores kingdom experiences during this correctly leveled informational textual content that promotes social reports content material literacy. This high-interest booklet comes with full-color illustrations and dynamic fundamental resource records. This nation studies-driven textual content connects to Georgia criteria of Excellence, WIDA, and NCSS/C3 framework.
Medical professionals is an image ebook which depicts the position of medical professionals in our society. It explains the activity of a physician, who the medical professional works with, the place the surgeon works, and instruments the surgeon makes use of in his or her facility. The phrases and images within the publication blends completely to painting how a physician spends his or her day.
Westward ho! if you happen to trip throughout yes elements of the USA, you may see wagon wheel ruts the place humans crossed the west looking for extra chance and higher lives greater than two hundred years in the past! The Oregon path: the adventure around the kingdom from Lewis and Clark to the Transcontinental Railroad deals readers a while nine to twelve a desirable examine the explorers and settlers who traveled this direction in the course of the westward enlargement of the U.S..
- F is for First State: A Delaware Alphabet (Discover America State by State)
- Florida A to Z
- Moonshot: The Flight of Apollo 11 (with audio recording) (Richard Jackson Books (Atheneum Hardcover))
- Treason in America: Disloyalty Versus Dissent (Jules Archer History for Young Readers)
- Electa Quinney: Stockbridge Teacher (Badger Biographies Series)
- Dispute over Gibraltar (Arbitrary Borders)
Additional resources for All About Indonesia: Stories, Songs and Crafts for Kids
All About Indonesia: Stories, Songs and Crafts for Kids by Linda Hibbs