Finding the Right High School Can Help Your Student Get Off to the Right Start
In a time when college debt is at an all time high, it should come as no surprise that a growing number of families are looking for a way to make sure that they are making the wise choice when it comes to college decisions and choices. In fact, a growing number of families are looking at more affordable educational options. One track that is growing in popularity is industrial and technology trades. Many families are finding out, for instance, that industrial and technology boarding schools are a great investment.
By earning certificates and licenses, high school students at a industrial or technology boarding schools can make the best use of their high school careers and position themselves to enter into a job right out of high school. These first employers, in turn, often foot the bill for further education and additional training.
The Best Private High Schools and Boarding Schools Can Serve as a Worthwhile Investment
Private school education may see a real boost if the recently proposed budget in Washington is pushed through. As stands, American tax payers may be able to take as much as a $10,000 deduction for private school educations, making an investment in technology boarding schools an even better decision. Whether your son or daughter is interested in class that explain technology or industrial arts, you may find someone a school that provides the necessary training and
Consider some of these statistics about the the educational choices that many families are making:
- There were 33,619 private schools in 2013 and 2014. These schools served 4.6 million students in the U.S.
- Over the last decade, the emergence of K-12 private school loans has made boarding school education more accessible. If the current tax changes go through, parents may be able to deduct up to $10 thousand a year in private school tuition.
- Private schools often offer smaller student to teacher ratios.
- One-third of all boarding school students today receive financial aid.
- Finding the best high school for your student can help you make sure that you are able to send your child off to college with the best kind of academic resume.
- Top private schools can help prepare a student for college level classes and future success.
- Half of boarding school students go on to earn advanced degrees, compared to only 21% of public school students, according to the Association of Boarding Schools.
- Estimates indicate that 18% of the more than 1.9 million students worldwide who took AP Exams performed at a sufficiently high level to also earn an AP Scholar Award.
- Counselors in public high schools report that they only spend 22% of their time on college-related counseling. Private school counselors, on the other hand, spend 55% on college-related counseling.
- Literature, science, math, and arts classes can help create a well rounded student.
- A way to make the most of a high school education is to look into the possibility of attending technology boarding schools.
- Statistics indicate that 95% of boarding school students said their academic experience is satisfying, compared to 86% of public school students, according to a recent survey by the The Association of Boarding Schools.
- Students need to make the most of the high school years if they want to get ready for a successful college experience.
If you are trying to find a way to make sure that your son or daughter are at the TOP OF THE CLASS you might want to make sure that you are finding the right high school. In a time when college tuition is so expensive, it makes sense that students she be making the most of their high school years. Going to high school today does not need to be the cookie cutter experience that many of us had. Today, students cannot select a specific curriculum that is part of a specialized program that will get them one step closer to the career that they desire.
air max mujer air max mujer air max mujer